Hospital photos have come a long way since my first child was born. We got an entire family (impromptu) photo shoot. (Not what I was expecting...or I would have made sure everyone had showered, brushed their hair, and put on cute outfits)! I really thought she would only take the baby's photos....until everyone came in...and she just started snapping more pictures!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago

2 comments:
That is one adorable baby! And gorgeous pics with everyone else, too. I love the one with all four kids. Those expressions are priceless!
Also, I know it's a little early to tell for sure, but do you think that brown hair is going to stick? Or it is just getting ready to turn red like his siblings?
Congratulations! I hope you're resting a lot and recovering quickly!
I don't know...he has olive skin like his Daddy...so he might be my Italian baby. Maybe I won't have to slather him with sunscreen every time we leave the house like I do with the rest!
Post a Comment