(I didn't have enough candles!)
Two days later we had Lincoln's 2nd birthday.
(Daddy was here for it this year)!
(Daddy was here for it this year)!
All the kids loved the icing! Why is it that kids love cupcakes but tend to only eat the icing?
We started the summer with swim lessons. This is where Lincoln and I hung out while waiting for the girls. He had a near death experience at this kiddie pool. The water is 1 1/2 ft deep on one side. He was playing near the fountain, which of course is the deepest part. I had walked over to the fence that was about 10 feet away to pull up a chair. When I turned around he was face first in the water at the deepest part and could not get his feet underneath him. So, as time seemed to stand still and my heart had just about stopped, I jumped in fully clothed to lift him out of the water. He now has a healthy fear of the water....but still loves it! As for me....it doesn't take long to dry off in Vegas...so it was a way to keep cool that morning. Now, I never take my eyes off of him when we are near water. Not even for a second. He's too much of a dare devil!
Lily has made great strides in the water this summer. She already moved up to Chloe's level, which is level 3.
This is Lincoln's stubborn face. He was mad at Daddy and did not want to use his words. Daddy was asking him to say, "More strawberries, please." But for some reason he did not want to.
4th of July...They are standing in front of an airplane monument...unfortunately you can't see that part.
In mid July we left for New York for 3 weeks.
Stay tuned for the next post!

No comments:
Post a Comment