30 weeks
I'm now 31 weeks, on bed rest as much as possible with 3 kids, and have gestational diabetes. Apparently I failed the third part of my glucose test by 5 points. Many doctors would say that I don't have it. But...the military declares that I do. So I get to test my blood sugar levels four times a day and really watch what I eat. Five more weeks to go until we are totally in the clear! (How much wider can I get)? I feel like my belly enters a room 5 minutes before the rest of me!


2 comments:
Stephanie-
I'm so sorry to hear about the pre term labor, bed rest, ect. I had no idea! I saw you in the church building last week and thought you looked so beautiful!!! You just hang in there! This baby will be worth it all. You're an amazing mommy and an amazing woman!!!
Mellissa
I'm impressed you are having a 4th! I would have given up @ 2 if I had to wear a contraption like that and be on bed rest! But it's you... you'll look fantastic again in 6 months. Can't wait to see pictures of the little dude!
Post a Comment