Monday, July 19, 2010

We Made It!

Diving with Uncle Cliff and his boys!

Lily is the youngest person to ever jump off the 3 meter board at this pool! Woo-hoo! She already holds a record!
Sorry for the lousy picture!

I did not get any pictures during our flight....however...let me sum it up for you. Nobody slept. Lincoln threw up on me after one hour of flying. The girls watched their movies for about half the time. (Buying a portable dvd player was worth every penny!) Lincoln made many friends on the plane as he crawled up and down the aisle picking up every piece of garbage. All in all they were VERY good. We made it here in one piece. They still love eachother more than words can describe..as is evident in the above picture. All I can say is Southwest is the only way to fly! When I got off the plane I was smacked in the face with the 100% humidity level. Wow! I'd forgotten what that felt like!

We went to see Uncle Jamie and Uncle Joe and their new puppies Charlotte and Bandit.


Chloe and Lily got to feed a sqirrel at the Wild Wings nature trail. The little guy was abnormally friendly! He gave Chloe a nice little scratch which she will tell you was well worth it!



They danced in the rain in their pajamas....after they decided to ditch the umbrella!


Griffin, me, Lincoln, Hayden, Lily, Jennie, Sam, Andrew, Owen, Chloe, and Jordan at the Hill Cumorah Pageant!

Every year we always have family members in the Hill Cumorah Pageant. So, when we first arrived in New York we headed out to Palmyra to see the show! It's so awesome to be here with the family!


Other things we've been up to: We've camped in the backyard, had a bonfire, eaten s'mores, been eaten by mosquitoes (something that doesn't happen in Vegas), gone swimming, diving, hanging out with uncles, aunts, and cousins, had a movie night watching The Princess Bride,went to a graduation party, and seen some friends....We love New York!



4 comments:

Joanna said...

New York loves you!

The one with the View said...

Glad you are back safe and sound! I almost texted you about 30 min ago to see where you were. You know, your husband emailed mine! :) Hope they get to meet up! Wish we were closer....enjoy New York, Family and Friends! :)

Melissa said...

So glad things are going well. We miss you. When are you headed back?

nvandermeid said...

Are you still here? For how long? I would LOVE to get together!