Mommy and Lily
The kids preferred way of walking the strip.
A few months ago we had a visit from Pappa and Uncle Justin. They came to see Daddy off, give blessings, and help us prepare. Pappa got to do tasks like mow the lawn and put in my baby safety equiptment on all the cabinets in my house. He also reversed some of my cabinet doors that were put on backwards and driving me crazy! While he was busy doing that, Uncle Justin was tagged as "it" to keep the girls entertained.
We had a lot of fun! Thanks for all the help~we love you guys!

2 comments:
Hey! I've been wanting to know about J, and you and the girls. You've been heavy on my heart and mind! Love seeing the pics, let me know if I can help in anyway!!
Stephanie I'm so sorry about your puppy. She was a sweetheart for sure. I can't imagine! That would be hard being that she was your first baby! She sure lived a good happy and full life though.
I am so glad you guys are having a kick bum summer! I am so SAD that we wont be in the same ward anymore- but I'm sure I'll still see you around!!!!
Post a Comment