
He woke up very happy and ready to play! He loves to draw on the Magna Doodles...and try to eat the pen!

He came downstairs and encountered the baby quad.

Wow! It's got Buzz Light Year on it. How do I get it out?

It's Buzz! My favorite!

Then Grandpa put me on the seat and showed me this cool little button to press.

And to my surprise and confusion I drove off across the room.

Totally not sure of myself and my driving capabilities I tried to bail out.

I finally got off after driving it across the room. Phew!

I'm really not sure what to think of this thing. But I like the green on the seat.

Then my mom invited some neighbors over for a party. We would've invited more people but she's a procrastinator and just decided to do this mid-afternoon on Wednesday. So we kept it small. She made pizza and ice cream cake. Two of my favorite things!

Some neighbors chatting.

I got to go swimming which is now on the top of my list for favorite things to do! Except I don't like it when my sister splashes me. Floating on my back is really fun and I can't stop smiling when I do it. I like to go under water...I'm trying not to drink too much!

This is so cool! Good thing Mommy has been working out!

Life is good!

I get very jealous when others are on the trampoline. It's my playpen. I love to play with my shadow and a ball in there!

What am I supposed to do? Oh well...I think everyone else did it for me!

Grandpa, I think I need a nap.

This card is hilarious! How is it singing?

New swim stuff! It's orange. I like it!

Mom, how do I open this? I like the card!


I love tools!

Wheels! They spin. It's a keeper!

I'm one now. I'm 18 lbs. I crawl everywhere. I walk holding onto things. I love to climb the stairs. I'm learning to go down them. I love to eat everything. I love whole milk and yogurt. Ice cream cake is really good too. I love peas, carrots, watermelon and any real food my mom throws my way. I love to swing on the swingset and crawl around in the trampoline. I say Dada, Mama, Nana. I blow rasberries, make cool noises with my tongue, play peek-a-boo, and love being upside down. What can I say? I think life is pretty awesome!
2 comments:
SOOOO cute! I can't believe he is 1! I remember when you were waddling around with that cute belly!!! How fun. Time goes by so fast with these little ones!
ps your little girls CRACK me up in primary... just so you know :)
Mellissa
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!! Can't wait to see you and your Wonderfully, Beautiful family again!!
Post a Comment