Chloe is now 6 years old! She wanted to have a fairy mermaid party....she got a fairy party. I couldn't quite figure out how to incoorporate the mermaid part...so it got left out. She didn't seem to mind. This is her first homeade party. I baked the cake, cooked the pizza, and made all the games. It was really a lot of work! I miss the YMCA and how easy they make parties! Anyway...all the girls were turned into fairies with wings and glitter make-up within the first half hour of being in our home!
I fed them lots of sugar! They are eating stawberry marshmallows here. NO hands allowed!
After this they had a lollipop sucking contest. "It's really hard not to bite the lollipops"! -Chloe liked the marshmallow game...not the lollipop game.
Shrieking with excitement and being serenaded with ooohs and aahhhs...she got lots of new toys!
Many of you have asked to see pictures of our new house. Well....here are a few parts of it...all decorated for the fairy party. (Sheba got to wear wings after the party).


It took me most of the morning to fill all the balloons!
The kids got to play pin the wings on the fairy! (I painted this the day before).
The girls all went home with fairy wings instead of treat bags. I've decided that I hate treat bags filled with junk.. It's a waste of money and just drives moms crazy as the junk gets scattered all over the house. Thus my reasoning for filling the children with sugar at my home and just giving them dress-up wings to take to their home!
Lily has decided that we have to do the same exact thing for her birthday. Fun...but....yikes!
Here's the update on Lincoln:

Lily has decided that we have to do the same exact thing for her birthday. Fun...but....yikes!
Here's the update on Lincoln:

3 comments:
I can't believe she is 6! What a fun party. I love seeing your art on the walls.
You are so ridiculously talented. I love that you can just "whip up" a fairy painting the day before the party. Looks like a good time - love the "non-treat bag" idea too!
Steph, it's been so long since I've checked your blog! You've been busy, I see... Chloe is 6 -- wow. What a party!!! You did a fantastic job (obviously, since Lily wants the very same one!). And that little Lincoln! Big Lincoln! What a cutie! Sorry, but I can't stop using exclamation points here. Wish we could do some more date night swaps and just hang out with you guys!
Post a Comment