Happy Birthday Lily!
I should've taken a better picture of this room. I let the girls decorate with the balloons all by themselves. So this room was like a balloon mine! They had balloons attached to everything
and anything you can think of. It looked very festive! Lily kept saying, "This is going to be the best party ever!!"
This game was more fun for the older girls that were in attendance! They made dresses for their model made out of one piece of tissue paper, one roll of streamer paper, and some tape.
Chloe had to be a model!
Chloe had a hard time letting Lily and her friends be in the spotlight. She wanted to be first, or at least second for everything. She got very upset when I told her she couldn't because it was Lily's day-not hers! (She had 3 melt-downs during this party which did not make me happy). None-the-less everyone went home happy with their fairy wings, made-up faces, full tummies, and balloons!
On her actual birthday...
On Lily's actual birthday she got lots of Playdough and tools. I left her and Chloe alone for awhile to play and when I came back downstairs I found happy girls surrounded in a playdough mess. It made me remember why I shouldn't leave the room when they are playing with Playdough. There was just a ton of little tiny pieces (and some big pieces) all over my floor! But, -they had fun!

Chloe doing Lily's school work for her!
On her actual birthday...
Chloe doing Lily's school work for her!
So now I'm in shock all over again as Lily is now 4 years old! She wanted the same type of party as Chloe...which in a way...made my life a little easier....but not really! I made up different games for the 3 and 4 year olds, and again made the cake and pizza. But man, 4 year olds are kind of a tough crowd! Some of them were in shock, some were missing their siblings, some spilled their lemonade, and some just had a great time! They were all adorable...but man...I was tired when they all went home!

No comments:
Post a Comment