Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Curious George



My oldest child has always been into Curious George and now she is starting to turn into one. Her latest quest for knowledge is in figuring out exactly how the toilet works. She is always taking the lid off and playing around with the inner workings. She's taught me a few things by doing this. I came into the bathroom one day and she said, "Mom, if you pull this part the water stops. Just watch it's so cool!" She then proceeded to flush and watch the water rise about 5 times before I told her the toilet was now closed and needed some alone time. This is language Chloe understands very well.

5 comments:

Mary said...

At least it's the tank and not the bowl!!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

What a smart little girl! I'd be curious as to what she ends up doing. About the x-box party at your house, I can't believe Jason initiated that, I'd be really irritated with Paul if he did that. Your a better woman than I am!

Joanna said...

that is amazing, but I have to agree with Mary!

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys! Tell Chloe that our toilet is pretty cool too!

Alisha said...

I love this! You are a very brave wife for the whole Elders Quorum thing. You definitely get wife of the year.