Very belated Christmas and Holiday wishes from our family to yours! To sum up, I had a baby, lost track of time, wasn't able to squeeze in a family picture before the holidays, and as of late, we've been trying to decide what to do with the rest of our life, ie; stay in the military or get out and go home to New York.
So here we are....cold in the desert! (just look at Lincoln)!
Hanging out at casinos...you know...living it up...Vegas style!
The baby will have his "solo" pictures taken next week. So stay tuned for more!!!




2 comments:
Hey Lady! Happy Christmas, and Merry New Year to You too!! ha ha! Hope life is wonderful for you and your crew these days! I can't wait to see the Baby's solo pics! It's amazing to see how your family has grown. You all look fabulous!! Miss you terribly, and hope that with prayers, you will be lead in the direction you belong. You know I'm a sucker for the military life..but I know it's hard. D hits 21 *YEARS* in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it! He's currently out of the picture, and will be again for another extended vacation soon...the downside of the life...but I gotta say..Living in Europe is certainly a Perk! ;) Send me an email with an update on y'all!! xoxox
Come home to NY and move into the Palmyra Stake somewhere so we can atleast see each other at stake stuff. Love ya.
Post a Comment