Thursday, July 21, 2011

Linc Has a New Discovery

The other night Linc was in the tub. As I was bending down getting ready to wash him up, he looks at me and says, "Eggs in there". I then realized he was playing with his manhood. As I was laughing and trying to contain myself he kept repeating, "eggs in there, eggs". All I could say was "Yes, baby there are eggs in there".
Jason laughed too informing me that's a common term for balls in Puerto Rico. "Huevos". We all got a good laugh that Linc found his eggs! He realized that they are sensitive too, as he pinched them too hard and said, "ouch"!
Does anyone have any advice for getting your kid to stop touching himself? He also has developed this nasty habit of making it point upward and then he pees out of his diaper. It drives me crazy!!!!
Funny kid.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Melissa Porter's middle child does the same thing. She found some 2T onesies and makes him wear them all the time. He would pee all over the place otherwise. Good luck!