Boy!!!!
Phew! Now Lincoln will have a playmate! I'm really relieved because I don't think my knee would put up with my body being pregnant again. We are so happy!
Phew! Now Lincoln will have a playmate! I'm really relieved because I don't think my knee would put up with my body being pregnant again. We are so happy!

5 comments:
yahoo! that's great news!!!!
perfect! Congratulations.
Congratulations.
Stephanie! Congratulations!!! I have not been to your blog in forever (or even my own, actually...) but I thought I'd stop in and see what you're up to. What fun news to see at the top of your page! I wish you the best with the rest of your pregnancy. How perfect for Lincoln to get a little playmate. Chloe and Lily have gotten so big! We miss you guys!
~AmyJ
Congrats! 2 boys and 2 girls is an awesome family. And lucky Linc, he's not out numbered.
Post a Comment