
Our first camping experience was at Zion's National State Park in Utah. Unfortunately, the day we got there, we realized there was an Iron Man Competition going on. So, all the campsites were full. It took us a few hours of searching to find a site outside the park that had an available spot and would allow a dog.

When we were ready to go hiking and sight seeing Jet had to go to a doggy daycare place..."The Doggy Dude Ranch" which he absolutely loved!

The kids were pretty good during all that driving. Lincoln learned what tunnels really are!





When not running through the sprinklers or finding dangerous metal objects to play with Lincoln loved to play "driver" in the front seat. It kept him occupied while we were packing up.

The fire pit. Sad faces here because we were getting ready to leave.

We got a really big tent to accommodate our growing family. That being said, we are done after this new one arrives!

We love our new tent! But man, was it cold at night. We all wore multiple layers including hats and gloves....and we were still cold. It got down to about 30 degrees.

Lots of rocks to be found everywhere...which made this little guy happy!

All
sunscreened up and ready to go!

I had to catch her! She picked up a ton of speed running down this mountain!

The adventurers!

Trying to catch a lizard!



Zion's National Park is just beautiful!

We loved how tired they were at the end of the trip!

Not bad for my first Utah experience!
4 comments:
Love Zion National Park. Many good memories.
So fun! Zion's is beautiful.
Somehow I missed your last post and didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! That makes your adventurous spirit all the more impressive. When I'm pregnant (and even when I'm not) my idea of camping is roasting marshmallows and eating foil dinners, and then when it's time to sleep, find a nice motel. Although, if you're going to camp for real, I'm glad you experienced Zion's. It's beautiful, isn't it?
So, are you going to find out if #4 if blue or pink? Either way, perhaps you should consider "Bleris" for a name. That's the word verification I see below, and I think it's just got a lovely ring to it. Don't you?
Yes, we're going to find out in 2 weeks! I like the surprise as soon as possible so I can be prepared. If it's a girl....I have major shopping to do because we got rid of all our girl clothes back in Buffalo!
Post a Comment