"Daddy!?!??!!.."
"Let's get the guns out of here! Wow they are heavy!"
On our way home!
Jason arrived home late Wednesday afternoon! He called me Wednesday morning and I was completely shocked that he was physically in the US. We went to the terminal to pick him up. Lincoln was unsure of his virtual Dad becoming a reality. There were ladies around us in tears at the spectacle. It is very sweet to have him home. We are so grateful!!!! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:
yay! What a perfect Christmas gift.
That is wonderful that Jason made it home safe and sound! Welcome back!
So happy for you and your family. You all did it! Merry Christmas!
So glad he made it home, hope you had a great morning all together.
So glad that Jason made it home for Christmas. I guess this year will defiantly be better than last year for you all.
YAY!! The Perfect Gift! My brother also arrived home either the 23rd or 24th! I've been meaning to call you. Wanted to know how everything was going! I'm so glad your family is back together!! Welcome home Jason!
Post a Comment