
I cut the girls hair the other day. I asked Lil if we could do something different. She agreed. Now...she's got bangs! I wanted to be able to see her eyes and keep her from constantly pushing her hair out of her face. It was beginning to drive me nuts! I think she looks pretty darn cute!

The enjoyment of Lincoln's first pickle!

He would not let that thing go!

Lincoln does a really great plank. Although you can't really see it, he is on his tippie toes, holding his body up. As a former yoga instructor I think this is great! We call this his "Jackie Chan" pose!

Sheba is his new favorite toy and doesn't mind at all!

Speaking of toys, I would officially like to welcome back Rock Band! As many of you know my hubby is notorious for buying me special toys that HE really wants for MY BIRTHDAY. (like a big tv, and Rock Band I). Well, as it turns out I have grown to love these toys as much as he does and I have to say that we've missed this toy since selling it in New York before we moved. Daddy was very excited to pick up the newest version for Christmas this year and it has quickly become a family favorite. (It was a gift for the entire family this time)! Chloe is quite good on drums, Lily loves to sing, and Daddy is has major skills on the guitar! Chloe's favorite song to play is "Fat Bottomed Girls"! Yes, it is kind of weird to hear my children singing it.

The little man is growing up too fast!

Linc and his best friend Austin just hangin out. They are only 2 weeks apart and Austin is like twice Linc's weight. It's kinda funny. They are both sweet, sweet babies!
4 comments:
Too cute on the bangs mom! We love Rock Band in our house too :)
Rock band sounds so fun right now! Your kids are all so cute- I love the bangs too! Good job!
all Tyler wanted for Christmas was all the Rock Bands. We love that game. Lincoln is darling.
Well, if it makes you feel any better about its absence, we sure have enjoyed your rock band set! We got The Beatles Rock Band for Christmas. It's awesome! So I'm glad your whole family got your groove back. Rock on!
Post a Comment