
According to a test that this child took for a kindergarten screening, she has trouble with gross motor movements. Now, I really want to know what the heck they asked her to do during that test! She is quite coordinated and very strong. Not always graceful, but not lacking in any other way. Much to my dismay I think she's headed for the gym. I'm trying to keep her in the pool...but I think gymnastics is just running through her vains!

Now this child loves to hang and monkey around too...but isn't quite tall enough to do the same moves as her big sister. So she will wait until she gets a little older and a little bigger and I'm sure will give her big sis a run for her money!
5 comments:
Yeah, seriously. Who administered that test? Your girls are cute, cute, cute!
Who told you that? I hope you sent them these pics:) Still love to have lunch or play when Jason comes back into town.
Another case in point why we shouldn't trust(or stress about) those test. What do they know!?
Just like their Mom!I smell a gold medal...... and then she can mail it to the test admin.
I love these pictures of your girls. DARLING!!!
Post a Comment