Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 2007

Now I finally understand the world of blogging.! I have to admit that I was kind of scared of it at first, but it seems like an awesome way to journal. (Something that I am terrible at). I'm good at taking lots of pictures, but not so good at printing them out, or journaling, or scrapbooking. So this will be my resolution before New Years! -To update everyone on our family's endeavors via blogging! Here goes:

Jason:
Currenly at Millard Fillmore Hospital-learning and doing anesthesia procedures. He's looking forward to going to the Phillipines in February for a 2 week mission to provide anesthesia for as many surgeries as they can do in that time frame. Who knew that he would actually live up to his name and become the tranquillizer in real life. He loves it...it's his calling! I'm just ecstatic that he has finally decided on and is happy with his career. Now if we can just get out of school and start making real money again....lol

Stephanie:
Currently teaching fitness classes at the YMCA. After resigning my teaching position in Pittsford I needed to do something for my own sanity. I tried teaching Chloe's pre-school class last year...fun... but there is a reason that parents should not be their children's teachers in a classroom setting. So now I'm teaching adults 1-2 hours every other day and getting into the best shape I've been in for a long time! I love being a stay at home mom. But I have to say, it's the hardest thing I've ever done. Thus...my need to work out all of my frustrations. Just ask my classes...I'm known as the "tough one"!

No comments: