Linc falls asleep anywhere other than his own bed. It's become an epidemic. One night I decided to play the game. Not fun. I put him back into his bed 36 times. I finally had to resort to locking my door and just going to sleep with a pillow over my head. If no one is willing to lay down in his bed with him~this is what happens.
This was just a really long day and one really leaky diaper.
My bed.
His sister just woke him up~Yep. The kitchen floor.
The step he likes if Jason and I are watching a late night movie.
Jonah is taking good notes on the subject.
I'm such a good Mom. He just threw a tantrum and I just walked away~came back to find him still in the bathroom.
It's always fun to fall asleep on Daddy.
Mom and Dad movie time.
Kitchen floor
He just doesn't want to miss anything.
But man I wish he would just go to bed!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment